- Works instantly to leave a pleasant residual effect
- Can be added to cleaning solutions at any level desired to deodorize
- Highly concentrated water soluble deodorizer
- Many times the concentration than traditional deodorizers
- High concentration allows for packaging in smaller sizes that can easily be carried by nurses or housekeeping carts for ready availability
- Excellent for removing odors from smoke, urine, vomit, mildew, restrooms, food decomposition, cooking, and more
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Dilute 6-12 oz per gallon of water, depending on odor conditions.
- Spray a fine mist and wet source of odor if possible.
- Dilute 2 oz per gallon of water and mop onto surface.
- Add 1-2 oz of concentrate to rinse cycle or add with softener to dispenser.
- Add 1-2 oz of concentrate to each gallon of diluted shampoo solution.
- Spray surface with a 1:4 dilution.
- Spray all surfaces thoroughly.
There are no reviews yet.