- Dirt, grease, oil, and more rinse away easily with water and leave no solvent stick behind
- Contains renewable natural resource solvents in place of petroleum solvents
- The solvents and surfactants are emulsified to prevent separation, creating a stable blend
- Non-combustible and non-flammable
- Economical concentrate mixes with water to the desired strength for your individual needs
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Apply with a pressure washer or manual sprayer set to deliver a medium spray.
- For small areas, apply with a brush.
- When possible, allow the cleaner to remain on the surface for 1-5 minutes.
- Rinse the surface clean with water.
- Warm water will enhance the cleaning action as well as the fragrance.
- Metal: dilute 1:6 ratio (21.3 oz per gallon of water)
- Stainless steel: dilute 1:20 ratio (6.4 oz per gallon of water)
- Floors: dilute 1:20 to 1:30 ratio (6.4 oz to 4.3 oz per gallon of water)
- Dumpsters/Compactors: dilute 1:8 ratio (16 oz per gallon of water)
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with water under pressure.
- Concrete: dilute 1:6 ratio (21.3 oz per gallon of water)
- Spray onto greasy, oily areas.
- Allow to sit for a few minutes and agitate with a stiff bristled brush.
- Allow to stand then rinse with water.
- Spray Cleaning: dilute 2 oz per quart or 1:16 ratio (8 oz per gallon of water)
- Use as you would any spray cleaner.
- Shake well before using.
There are no reviews yet.