- EPA-registered to kill C. diff spores in 4 minutes
- Tablets dissolve in approximately 3 minutes
- Available in two sizes for use in small and large applications
- Quart size yields 35 quarts
- Gallon size yields 35 gallons
- Costs significantly less than ready-to-use bleach products
- Highly versatile healthcare disinfectant – use with a cloth, wipe, mop, or coarse trigger sprayer
- Effective against Norovirus, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, carbapenan resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae, and Acinetobacter baumannii without preclean
- Safer than bleach or peracetic acid
- Features a NFPA rating of 0,0,0 and no personal protective equipment is required at use dilution
- pH of 5.5 to 6.5 is closer to neutral than ready-to-use bleach
- 3-day shelf life when diluted and stored in a closed container
- 5-year shelf life in sealed packets
- Easy to use with a mild chlorine smell
- 4 tablets to 1 water dilution ratio
- 4 tablets/pack – 35 packs/case
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
Dispense 3M C. diff Solution Tablets into a properly labeled container. Refer to product label for full directions for use. Prepare a fresh solution twice weekly (every 3 days) when using closed containers (spray bottles). Prepare a fresh solution daily when using open containers (buckets) or if solution becomes diluted or visibly dirty. Do not use hot water for solution preparing.
Refer to efficacy data to follow specific Directions for Use and Usage Table and Dilution Chart when preparing a solution.
- Prepare a 538 ppm solution (add 1 tablet to 2 gallons or 2 quarts of water)
- Apply to pre-cleaned surface with mop, cloth, sponge, brush, wipe or coarse trigger sprayer.
- Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes; re-applying as necessary to ensure surface remains wet.
- Allow to air dry.
- This product is effective as a Healthcare and General disinfectant for micro-organisms and blood borne viruses when used at the dose and contact time as indicated in the efficacy data or at a level of 1076 ppm solution (add 1 tablet to 1 gallon or 1 quart of water). It is effective against, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1), Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis A Virus, vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis, Trichophyton interdigitale, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Escherichia coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus – methicillinresistant (MRSA) and glycopeptide-resistant (GRSA), Poliovirus type 1, Rhinovirus Type 14, Herpes simplex virus type 1, and Norovirus, with a 10 minute contact time.
- This product is also effective as a Healthcare disinfectant for bloodborne viruses (HIV-1, Hepatitis A Virus, Hepatitis B Virus, and Hepatitis C Virus) when used at the dosage and contact time as detailed in the efficacy data or when used at a level of 4306 ppm solution (add 4 tablets to 1 gallon or 1 quart of water) with a 1 minute contact time, in 5% organic soil load.
- Prepare solution strength as required, refer to efficacy data for correct doses and contact times and for solution preparation.
- Apply use solution to pre-cleaned, hard, nonporous, inanimate surfaces with brush, spray device, sponge, cloth or mop to wet all surfaces thoroughly.
- Allow to remain wet for contact time as indicated in the efficacy data, then remove product by wiping with brush, sponge or cloth.
- For sprayer applications using a spray device, spray at appropriate distance from surfaces, depending on sprayer type (6-8 inches for spray bottles). Allow to remain wet for contact time as indicated in the efficacy data, then remove product by rubbing with brush, sponge, wipe or cloth, or allow to air dry. Do not breathe spray mist.
- Before using this product, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected.
- Fecal matter/waste must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces/objects before disinfection by application with a clean cloth, mop and/or sponge saturated with the disinfectant product. Cleaning is to include vigorous wiping and/or scrubbing, until all visible soil is removed. Special attention is needed for high-touch surfaces. Surfaces in patient rooms are to be cleaned in an appropriate manner, such as from right to left or left to right, on horizontal surfaces, and top to bottom, on vertical surfaces, to minimize spreading of the spores. Restrooms are to be cleaned last. Do not reuse soiled cloths.
Directions for Use:
- Prepare a 4306 ppm solution (add 4 tablets to 1 gallon or 1 quart of water).
- Apply to pre-cleaned surface with mop, cloth, sponge, brush, wipe, or mechanical sprayer.
- Allow surface to remain wet for 4 minutes (only when using a 4306 ppm solution), re-applying as necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
This product when used as directed below is effective against Mycobacterium bovis (TB). This product can be used on hard non-porous surfaces in commercial institutional hospital and other premises (including kitchens, bathrooms, sick rooms, laundry rooms, eating establishments, pet kennels, and veterinary premises).
- To disinfect hard non-porous surfaces first clean surface by removing gross filth (loose dirt debris, food material, etc).
- Prepare a 5,382 ppm available chlorine solution (add 5 tablets to 1 gallon or 1 quart of water).
- Thoroughly wet surface with the solution and allow it to remain in contact with the surface for 4 minutes, reapplying as necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
This product is a healthcare disinfectant when used at a level of 4,306 ppm available chlorine disinfectant solution. It is effective against Norovirus, Coxsackievirus, and Aspergillus fumigatus with a 1-minute contact time. It is effective against Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae, Acinetobacter baumannii, vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis, Staphylococcus aureus-methicillin-resistant (MRSA) and glycopeptide-resistant (GRSA), Streptococcus pneumoniae and Candida albicans with a 4 minute contact time.
- Prepare 4,306 ppm solution (add 4 tablets to 1 gallon or 1 quart of water).
- Apply to surface with mop, cloth, sponge, brush, wipe, or mechanical sprayer.
- Allow surface to remain wet for the appropriate contact time. Refer to efficacy data.