- High performance, low gloss – even after burnishing
- Remarkable durability against scuffs, scratches, and black heel marks
- Self-sealing with excellent leveling properties
- Exceptional clarity for a low gloss (no milkiness)
- Renews the appearance of worn or dulled floors
- Great for maintaining natural look of certain types of floors
- Low VOCs
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- First clean surface thoroughly. Remove old wax, dirt, grease, and marks with floor stripper. Rinse until surface is completely free of any loose dust or powder.
- Once floor is dry, apply an even coat of finish with a mop or applicator.
- Allow 30-40 minutes of dry time between coats.
- Regular sweeping or dust mopping is necessary.
- Use a neutral detergent when mopping is required to remove dirt and stains.
- Machine clean with a blue, green, or red scrubbing pad using a light neutral cleaner. Floor should be rinse, completely clean, and dry.
- Recoat with 1-2 coats of full-strength finish to restore its matted low-gloss finish and extend service life.