- Provides double the cleaning power of many industrial cleaners for more effective cleaning of tough jobs
- Utilizes a unique solvent that mixes with water to maximize it’s cleaning ability against greasy, oily soil
- Safe to use
- Highly effective in cold water at just a few ounces per gallon of water
- Penetrates and suspends soil for effortless removal
- Replaces dangerous caustics for cleaning kitchen equipment
- Replaces acid products for cleaning toilets, urinals, showers, and other bathroom surfaces
- Replaces dangerous flammable/combustible solvents for cleaning machinery and tools
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Mop on, sponge on, or soak as indicated on the dilutation recommendations.
- Use in food processing plants must be followed by a potable water rinse.
- General floor cleaning: dilute 1:60 ratio (2.13 oz per gallon of water) then mop
- Wax stripping: dilute 1:15 ratio (8.53 oz per gallon of water) then mop and agitate
- Paint cleaning: dilute 1:40 ratio (3.2 oz per gallon of water) then sponge or spray
- Light fixtures: dilute 1:30 ratio (4.26 oz per gallon of water) then sponge or spray
- Stainless steel: dilute 1:15 ratio (8.53 oz per gallon of water) then sponge or spray
- Tools, greasy parts: dilute 1:5 ratio (25.6 oz per gallon of hot water) then soak
- Glass, windows: dilute 1:20 ratio (6.4 oz per gallon of water) then sponge or spray
- Ovens, stoves: apply full strength with sponge or spray
There are no reviews yet.