- Breaks up foul odor molecules
- Highly concentrated and can accomplish more with less
- Counteract malodors such as smoke, pets, accidents, cooking, sickness, sewage, garbage, trash, beer, wine, liquor, paint, solvents, insecticides, and more
- Erases foul odors in the air, carpet, upholstery, drapes, bedding, rooms, restrooms, lockers, dumpsters, closets, and air conditioners
- Neutral in pH
- Safe to use around animals
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Spray undiluted product with a fine mist into the air, onto carpets, or directly onto source of the odor.
- Dilute 2 oz per gallon into a mop bucket cleaning solution and mop onto surface.
- Add 1-2 oz of concentrate to rinse cycle or add with softener to dispenser.
- Add 1-2 oz of concentrate to each gallon of diluted shampoo solution.
- Spray all surfaces thoroughly with undiluted product.
- Add directly to holding tank.
- Use approximately 2-3 oz for every 10 gallons of holding tank capacity.