- Removes lime, food film, and scale
- For use in food service areas, dairies, washrooms, shower rooms, laboratories, veterinary areas, and general housekeeping
- Excellent for use on dishwashers, coffee urns, steam tables, and other food service equipment
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Fill tank until 3/4 full.
- Add 1 gallon of Lime Off to the tank.
- Turn the dishwasher on and circulate until lime buildup disappears.
- Use 1/2 oz per gallon of water and soak glasses until clear of lime build-up.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use 3 oz per 2 gallons of hot water.
- Swab down interior of equipment.
- Drain and flush thoroughly.
- Brush or spray Lime Off at full strength.
- Let the concentrate stand for 5 minutes, fill with hot water.
- Brush steam table thoroughly.
- Drain and rinse with clean water.