- Helps get the stripping job done right the first time
- Concentrated formula that doesn’t use a lot of product
- 30% stronger than most strippers on the market
- Not hazardous or corrosive
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Dilute Ultra-Strip 1:4 ratio with water.
- 2 quarts will make 2.5 gallons of solution.
- Apply solution to the floor to cover approximately 100 square feet.
- Apply enough material to ensure complete wetting.
- Allow to stand for 2-5 minutes minimum.
- Agitate with a floor stripping pad, without letting the solution dry.
- For best results, wet vac the residue, or use a damp mop for recovery.
- Rinse with clear water.