- High solids formula builds a tough foundation for spray buff maintenance
- Each coat lays down beautifully with no mop drag or streak for easy application
- All acrylic formula for a clear, non-yellowing film
- Resistant to black mark
- Super gloss maintains its gloss under heavy traffic
- Easily removed with stripper when desired
- May be used on vinyl, VAT, VCT, linoleum, marble, terrazzo, concrete, brick, flagstone, epoxy, and other resilient and non resilient floors
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Old brand of finish should be removed with a floor stripper.
- Rinse thoroughly and allow floor to dry.
- Apply a thin uniform coat in a figure-eight motion using a clean finish mop.
- Avoid contact with finish as it dries.
- Allow 20-30 minutes between before applying a next coat or walking on the floor.
- Dust and damp mopping will keep floors bright and shiny.
- This is an excellent base for spray buffing.