- Use with 3M Twist ‘n Fill chemical management system
- Concentrated, one-step, EPA-registered hospital use disinfectant cleaner
- Excellent and best cleaner amongst 3M disinfectant cleaners
- Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal, fungicidal and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors
- Effective in water up to 400 ppm hardness in the presence of 5% serum contamination
- Kills HIV-1, the AIDS Virus, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, MRSA, VRE, herpes simplex I and II and other pathogens.
- Pleasant fresh fragrance
- Low flow for use in filling bottles
- 2 liter concentrate bottle yields 127 ready-to-use gallons
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
Dilute 3M 5L Quat Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate using the Twist ‘n Fill dispenser into a properly labeled bottle.
- Apply use-dilution to hard, non-porous surfaces, thoroughly wetting the surface with a cloth, sponge, sprayer, or by immersion.
- Treated surfaces should remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Wipe dry with a cloth, sponge, or allow to air dry.
- For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required.
- For sprayer applications, use a coarse spray device. Spray 6-8 inches from the surface; rub with a brush, sponge or cloth. Do not breathe in spray.
- Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food, such as countertops, exteriors of appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware and dishes.
- Use 1/2 oz of this product per gallon of water to clean and deodorize surfaces.
- Apply using a cloth, sponge or sprayer.
- Wipe or allow to air dry.
- Remove gross filth from toilet bowl and urinal prior to disinfection.
- From use dilution, empty toilet bowl or urinal and apply 1/2 oz per gallon use dilution to exposed surfaces and under the rim with a cloth, sponge, or mechanical spray.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes and flush.
- This product is an effective fungicide against Trichophyton mentagrophytes (the Athlete’s Foot fungus) in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas, and exercise facilities.
- Dilute at 1/2 oz per gallon in 200 ppm hard water and allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- At 1/2 oz per gallon of water, this product will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and the odors caused by them when applied to hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Follow disinfection instructions.
- Repeat treatment every seven days or more often if new growth appears.
For cleaning and disinfecting hard nonporous surfaces: equipment used for feeding or watering animals, utensils, instruments, cages, kennels, stables, catteries. Remove all animals and feeds from premises, animal transportation vehicles, crates, etc. Remove all litter, droppings, and manure from floors, walls, and surfaces of facilities occupied or traversed by animals. Empty all feeding and watering appliances. Thoroughly clean all surfaces with soap or detergent and rinse with water. Saturate surfaces with a use solution of 1/2 oz. of this product per gallon of water for a period of 10 minutes. Use 2 oz. per gallon of water to kill Adenovirus Type 5 and Type 7. Use 8 oz per gallon of water to kill Feline Panleukopenia Virus. For murine norovirus use dilution must be made with deionize water. Wipe or allow to air dry. Immerse all animal handling and restraining equipment as well as forks, shovels, and scrapers used to remover litter and manure. Thoroughly scrub all treated surfaces, then rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food, including equipment used for feeding or watering, with potable water before reuse. Ventilate buildings, animal enclosures and other closed spaces. Do not house animals or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set, or dried.