- EPA registered to kill M. Tuberculosis, HIV-1, Avian Influenza, MRSA, and other pathogen organisms
- The superior penetration of RX75 allows it to break through the tough, waxy shell that surrounds the Tuberculosis bacterium that resists typical quaternary disinfectants
- Quick penetration results in short contact time that is critical for spray and wipe disinfecting
- Ready to use product requires no chemical mixing
- A heavy duty cleaner and degreaser penetrates, liquifies, and removes oily, greasy soil
- AIRICIDE odor counteractant elimintes foul odors in the air and kills putrefactive bacteria
- Economical spray bottles contain a full 32 oz solution compared to about 5 oz of cleaner/disinfectant in a typical aerosol
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Remove gross filth and heavy soil.
- Spray 6-8 inches from surface until thoroughly covered with solution.
- Allow RX75 to remain wet for time indicated on efficacy data.
- Wipe off with a clean cloth or sponge.
- Agitate only if needed.
There are no reviews yet.