- Durable finish stays clean and clear
- Dries to a high gloss without polishing
- Excellent base for spray buffing to a brilliant, mirror-like finish
- Resistant to spills and water tracked on floors during bad weather
- Can be mopped or scrubbed with a mild detergent without removing the finish or harming the gloss
- Easily removed with stripper when desired
- May be used on vinyl, VAT, VCT, linoleum, marble, terrazzo, concrete, brick, flagstone, epoxy, and other resilient and non resilient floors
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Old brand of finish should be removed with a floor stripper.
- Rinse thoroughly and allow floor to dry.
- Apply a thin uniform coat in a figure-eight motion using a clean finish mop.
- Avoid contact with finish as it dries.
- Allow 20-30 minutes between before applying a next coat or walking on the floor.
- Dust and damp mopping will keep floors bright and shiny.
- If floor becomes dull from heavy traffic, this finish is an excellent base for spray buffing.