- Softens and liquefies floor finish so it is no longer bonded to the floor
- Do not need to scrub with a floor machine
- Helpful in hard to reach areas
- Rinsing can be skipped if stripper is thoroughly removed
- You still will get your best results if rinsing is followed
- Unique, non-ammoniated product
- May be used as a no scrub stripper or with a conventional floor machine and pad
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
The desired concentration will depend on the build-up and age of the floor finish. As a starting point, dilute as follows:
Heavy Build Up: Dilute 1:3 with cold water
Light-Medium Build Up or Use with a Floor Machine: Dilute 1:14 with cold water
- Mop a generous solution onto the floor.
- Allow solution to stand for about 5 minutes, keeping the floor wet at all times.
- Agitate with a the mop, or if using an autoscrubber or floor machine, no mop agitation is required.
- Pick up solution with a wet vacuum, scrubber, or clean mop.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly prior to applying any sealer or finish.
- If desired, a rinsing step can be added.