- Use with 3M Twist ‘n Fill chemical management system
- Concentrated EPA-registered hospital use disinfectant cleaner
- Good cleaner that is the broadest spectrum disinfectant available in the 3M product line
- Best disinfectant cleaner for use where low odor is required
- Common choice for operating rooms and great for nursing stations
- Effective in 300 ppm hard water in the presence of organic soil (5% blood serum).
- Kills Hepatitis B virus, HIV, MRSA, VRE, Herpes SImple I and II, and other pathogens.
- Natural fresh scent (no fragrance added)
- Low flow for use in filling bottles
- 2 liter concentrate bottle yields 180 ready-to-use gallons
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
Dilute 3M 25L HB Quat Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate using the Twist ‘n Fill dispenser into a properly labeled bottle.
- Apply solution to hard, inanimate, non-porous surfaces thoroughly wetting surfaces with a cloth, sponge, or sprayer.
- For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required.
- For sprayer applications, use a coarse spray device. Spray 6-8 inches from surface; rub with a brush, sponge, or cloth. Do not breathe spray.
- Add 0.35 oz per gallon of water to disinfectant.
- Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Solution in open container must be prepared at least daily or when it becomes diluted or soiled.
- Add 0.35 oz of product per gallon of water using dispenser
- When used as directed, this product will deodorize surfaces in restroom and toilet areas, behind and under sinks and counters, garbage cans, and garbage storage areas, and other places where bacterial growth can cause malodors.
- Excess material must be wiped up or allowed to air dry.
- Follow disinfection directions and allow a 10 minute contact time.
- Follow disinfection directions for veterinary and animal clinical care.