- Superior initial gloss
- Builds gloss with fewer coats than other finishes
- Applies easily and levels perfectly with no mop drag
- Great mark resistance and durability
- Install up to 5 coats in one night
- Excellent repairability with spray buffing and burnishing
- Low odor finish is ideal for 24-hour facilities
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Before the first application of Amplify floor finish, remove all old finish with stripper.
- Apply 3 or more medium coats of Amplify.
- Finish with a clean finish mop.
- Let dry to the touch between coats (about 30 minutes).
- On porous or stone floors, seal first with 2 coats of sealer.*
*A sealer may be required for highly polished stone surfaces, glazed ceramic tile, luxury vinyl tile, and some rubber floors.
- Dust mop.
- Wet clean with floor cleaner in an autoscrubber or with a damp mop.
- Spray buff as needed with a spray buff, a red or beige pad, and a 175-1500 RPM machine or burnish with a UHS pad and a high speed burnisher.
Burnishing with Cleaner/Maintainer
- Clean and restore gloss with maintainer using an autoscrubber or damp mop.
- Let floor dry and then burnish.
- Clean thoroughly.
- Dust mop.
- Scrub with a floor machine or autoscrubber using a blood pad and floor cleaner.
- Rinse well and let dry.
- Apply 2 new coats of Amplify floor finish.