- Ice melt chemicals attack floor polishes to dull their gloss and necessitates premature stripping and coating
- Winterinse eliminates the white film from ice melt chemicals that deposit at entrance ways and tracks over other flooring and carpets
- Easy to use – just mop on and mop off
- No need for scrubbing
- Works like magic in one application
- Reduces slip hazards – floors covered with ice melt film stay wet longer because the compounds are hydroscopic and hold water
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Apply solution liberally.
- Allow to soak for a few minutes.
- Wring out mop and pick up dissolved ice melt.
For routine winter use: dilute at 1:128 ratio (1 oz concentrate to each gallon of water)
To remove heavy film: dilute at 1:64 ratio (2 oz concentrate to each gallon of water)
For carpets: dilute at 1:64 ratio (2 oz concentrate to each gallon of water)
There are no reviews yet.