- 1.5 HP TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) AC motor that requires little maintenance
- No carbon brushes or rectifiers needed
- Eccentric balanced orbital drive system works at 1,725 RPM
- Engineered design includes a dual vibration isolating system
- Powder-coated heavy duty steel handle with 5-position pin lock
- WD Wheels Down pin-lock handle disassembles in just 60 seconds without tools, perfect for quick transport and compact storage
- A severe-duty motor guard protects the motor from impact damage
- Pigtail power cord with 50′ extension cord
AC MOTOR VS. DC MOTOR
Most burnishers run on a DC powered motor, but the TigerHawk is unique in that it runs on an AC powered motor. This is an important change because all facilities in the United States have standard outlets that output AC current. The traditional burnisher with a DC motor will need to convert that AC current to DC current by using a rectifier and carbon brushes. The TigerHawk eliminates rectifiers and carbon brushes, and the replacement of those, since it utilizes the AC current in it’s original form.
TWO-PIECE POWER CORD
The TigerHawk also uses a two-piece power cord set-up that makes maintenance quick and simply when needed. A short pigtail cord is installed into the burnisher. A 50′ extension cord is connected to the pigtail cord to give the length needed to burnish. When the extension cord is damaged or fails, a generic extension cord can replace the bad cord without needing to do any wiring or disassembling of the burnisher.
There are no reviews yet.