- Easy to use control panel has four operating mode options, allowing for diverse scrub settings
- Foldable/adjustable handle makes transport and storage easy, while the rubber design enhances operator comfort
- Recovery and solution tank can be quickly and easily removed for refill, dumping or cleaning procedures
- Superior vacuum system provides 100% water pick up, leaving floors safe, dry, clean, and ready to use
- Onboard battery charger saves time and increases productivity
- Tall rear wheels with non-slip rubber material provide improved traction and easy transport up and down steps or ramps
- Durable brush and heavy duty polyurethane squeegee blades can be easily changed without the use of tools
- Integrated squeegee allows forward or backward cleaning
PATENTED ROTATING DECK
Never skip those hard to reach areas again. The Vantage 14’s integrated rotating deck enables complete scrubbing in both forward and backward directions, allowing operators to easily clean under and around obstacles. Simply push the machine forward, then when needed, easily flip the machine up to allow the deck to quickly rotate for reverse scrubbing operation. With fast and easy scrubbing and water pick up in all directions, the Vantage 14 leaves a clean, dry surface to boost your facility’s appearance.
EFFORTLESS & RELIABLE OPERATION
Employing brush-assisted operation, the Vantage 14 does the hard pushing for you, requiring significantly less physical labor. Adjustable water flow allows you to quickly switch between high or low flow settings, making it easy to tackle the job at hand. Say goodbye to annoying cords and limited scrubbing time and maximize your productivity with the Vantage 14’s fully accessible, maintenance-free battery, which provides up to 100 minutes of scrubbing on a single charge. An onboard battery charger allows operators to charge the machine in any electrical outlet.
FAST, SIMPLE MAINTENANCE
The Vantage 14’s easily accessible, removable 3 gallon solution and recovery tanks can be quickly filled, drained, and cleaned away from the machine, ensuring less mess, and minimal equipment maintenance. All machine components are accessible without the need for tools – including the squeegee, which features simple, one hand removal. When you’re done, simply fold the handle and transport the Vantage 14 to storage.