- Dries fast with coats drying in 10-15 minutes
- Fast cure technology allows up to 6 coats per hour
- Superior black heel mark resistance
- Extremely low mild odor
- Low to medium maintenance
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Completely remove all old wax, finish and soil from floor surface.
- Floor surface must be clean, dry and free of residue before finish is applied. Rinse with clean water if necessary.
- Apply finish in uniform, thin to medium coats using a clean synthetic finish mop, microfiber mop or applicator system.
- Allow each coat to dry thoroughly before applying additional coats, usually 10 – 15 minutes. Elevated temperatures, heavy coats and humidity may extend dry time.
- A minimum of 6 coats of finish is recommended.
NOTE: This product is a self-sealing finish; however, if tile is old, worn or porous, initially applying 1 – 2 coats of sealer will enhance gloss and long term performance.
- Sweep large debris and dust mop.
- Damp mop or automatic scrub using a floor cleaner.
- Buff or burnish the floor to enhance gloss as needed.
- Use a cleaner/restorer to condition the floor and extend the time between top scrub and recoating.
- Sweep large debris and dust mop the floor.
- Top scrub the floor using a floor cleaner and maroon pad to remove the top soiled layers of finish.
- Floor surface must be clean, dry and free of residue before finish is applied.
- Apply 2 – 3 coats of finish as directed.