- Forms a very tough, non-removable sealer that helps keep linoleum floors looking good for many years
- Brings back the true color even on old, worn, and faded linoleum
- Sealer will not powder or crack even when applied on very porous linoleum
- This new and unique polymer system creates a tough seal with superior penetration, adhesion, and cohesion properties, giving it a much higher resistance to abrasion and chemicals than conventional sealers
- Protects against water damage and against conventional alkaline floor cleaners
- A specially formulated sealer for linoleum floors
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Remove all old finish using a stripper, rinse, and allow floor to dry.
- Damaged linoleum should be made uniform in texture and appearance before applying LinoBASE. Dry-buff damaged linoleum with a red pad on a 175 RPM low speed machine. Wipe away residual dust with a dust mop or damp mop and allow to dry.
- Apply 2 uniform coats of LinoBASE sealer using a clean rayon blend mop.
- Allow 45-60 minutes of drying time between coats depending on the temperature and humidity.
- Top coating of LinoBASE sealer is required. For best results topcoat with Premia, Signature, or Amplify floor finish according to label directions.