- Use with 3M Twist ‘n Fill chemical management system
- Superior performance in removing multiple layers of finishes hardens from frequent burnishing
- Five minute dwell time
- Low foaming
- Non damaging to vinyl
- Non-ammoniated formula
- No rinsing or neutralizing needed
- Mild, soapy fragrance
- High flow for use in filling buckets
- 2 liter concentrate bottle yields 8.2ready-to-use gallons
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
Dilute 3M 6H Speed Stripper Concentrate using the Twist ‘n Fill dispenser into a bucket.
- Sweep or dust mop the floor.
- Liberally apply the diluted stripper solution with a mop, leaving the floor uniformly wet.
- Allow 5-10 minutes for the stripper to penetrate and soften the finish.
- Observe the floor and apply additional solution to areas that may be drying out.
- Use a 175 RPM floor machine with the appropriate stripping pad to thoroughly remove the old finish from the floor.
- Pick up the soiled solution with a wet vacuum.
- Flood rinse the floor with clean water and remove with a wet vacuum.
- Check the floor when dried for residue by wiping it with a dry hand.
- If residue is observed, floor rinse the floor again.
- Inspect floor for any remaining finish and repeat process as necessary to remove fully.
- Mop the floor with a tightly wrung mop of clean water.
- Let the floor dry completely before applying new finish.