- Standard onboard tools include 2-piece aluminum wand, quick glide floor tool, upholstery tool, dusting brush, and crevice tool
- Very comfortable allowing for longer use
- Quiet 62 dBA sound level is easy on the operator’s ears
- Cleans hard floors and carpet
- Excellent 4-stage air filtration
- Unique harness design reduces stress on operator
- The exhaust air is directer away from the operator and upward, keeping you cool during operation
- Convenient cord restraint keeps the operator moving freely and safely, while protecting the cord from abuse
- Easy on/off switch is located on the operator’s belt for easy operation
Designed by backpackers, the ergonomic frame with padded shoulder straps and lumbar support provides support and stability while allowing air to flow over the operator’s back. The weight is mainly distributed over the hip area. Lightweight and easy to maneuver vs. the strenuous use and motion of a traditional upright.
In an independent study by the Swedish-based Tva Ergonomer Test and Ergonomic Consulting Bureau, the Comfort Pak vacuums were compared to three other leading brands of backpack vacuum cleaners. In the report, the bureau concluded that the Comfort Pak rated “better than rival backpack vacuums on all design criteria”. The ergonomic evaluation further noted the importance of the Comfort Pak’s lightweight and overall harness design in minimizing stress and strain on the body.
Superior harness design lifts the tank higher on the back and closer to the body reducing operator strain.