Cleaning carpet quickly in a 24/7 environment is the challenge you face. With deep extraction, the carpet dries slowly due to lack of airflow through the carpet fibers that are constructed of dense loops. With the iCapsol encapsulating cleaning technology, there is a way to get your carpet cleaner faster, and with longer lasting results. The iCapsol encapsulating interim cleaning chemical breaks down and then surrounds the soil and other detergent residue from previous cleaning. It dries into a hard, non-sticky crystal, encasing the soil, in about 20 minutes. The dried crystals can easily be removed by vacuuming. The low moisture chemical process dries quickly and does not leave behind sticky detergents or chemicals that will attract dirt and result in rapid re-soiling. The result is carpet that is clean and dry in about 20 minutes.
PRODUCTIVE CARPET CLEANING
- Productively clean and freshen up carpet surfaces with less effort
- Built in onboard spraying system for increased productivity
THOROUGH AND EFFECTIVE
- Unique brush system features two counter-rotating brushes to effectively clean and agitate both sides of the carpet nap
- Counter-rotating brushes lift and groom the carpet pile, while the debris bin catches soil and debris
- Streamlined, compact design makes it easier for the operator to clean in congested areas