- Restores old floors by renewing the colors and strengthening the surface
- Improves bonding of floor finishes
- Stays permanently clear
- Creates a barrier that will prevent spills from penetrating the flooring
- Applies easily
- Easy to clean up
- Contains no solvents
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Remove all traces of wax, finish, dirt, soap film, or other substances that might affect penetration or bonding.
- Rinse the floor thoroughly and allow to dry.
- Apply sealer liberally to an area of 10′ x 10′.
- Allow to penetrate for 30 seconds.
- With a wrung mop as dry as possible, pick up excess sealer.
- Allow about 45 minutes before applying a second coat of sealer.
There are no reviews yet.