- 20″ pad driver for use with floor pads
- Ensure safe sound levels for operators and clean in noise-sensitive environments with a quiet battery burnisher
- Transport between locations easily and safety thanks to an innovative design and a burnishing head that tilts up and locks at 45-degrees.
- Center new pads consistently and achieve more uniform results with the 90-degree flip-up head.
- Install the self-adjusting dust control skirt without tools.
- Simplify routine maintenance and operator training with easy to identify yellow maintenance touch points.
- Charge the battery with the hood closed to compartment venting.
- Prevent human exposure to propane fumes, and risks related to propane transportation, storage, and handling by choosing a battery burnisher
- Minimize the risk of injury while preventing damage to the machine with the dampening shock on the two-way gas enclosure that prevents slamming.