- Miraculous cleansing ability
- Professionals depend on the abrasive cleaning action of pumice to remove baked-on food and grease, water and acid stains, rock-hard mineral deposits, paint, rust, lime, and other substances from hard surfaces
- Won’t harm hard surfaces
- Contains no harsh detergents or other chemicals
- Safe for hands and around children and pets
UNEXCELLED FOR REMOVING
- Baked on food, grease, and carbon buildups in ovens, barbecues, grills, and iron cookware
- Unsightly toilet bowl rings
- Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks, and showers
- Rock-hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains
- Scale and rust on metal work and piping
- Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools
- Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools
- Unwanted paint on tile, masonry, and concrete
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Works best in the presence of a liquid: water, oil, or acid.
- Wet the stick.
- Rub the edge of the stick on the surface you wish to clean using back and forth strokes.
- The paste buildup helps to clean and polish.
- Wash cleaned surface of residue.
- To clean stick, hold under water faucet.