- Enclosed dust control system for clean operation
- Battery powered provides up to 3 hours of continuous run time
- Pad assist with dual heavy duty 8″ mark free wheels
- Onboard battery charger allows operator to plug in anywhere
- Unitized rotomold body with wide area cover panel for easy battery access
- Twin rear soft tread 4″ caster wheels for a tight turning radius
- Ergonomic handle and controls for comfortable maneuverability
- 90-degree tilt deck for easy pad change
Have you wondered why your burnisher worked great 30 minutes ago, but won’t work so great 30 minutes from now? It may be because your burnisher does not have the ability to adjust to changing conditions. With SteadyOne Technology built into every 300BU, the burnishing head automatically adjusts to changing floor conditions and changing pad conditions, producing consistent results every time. Exclusive to the 300BU, this “smart” adjustment produces great results – fast – in just a single pass.
SteadyOne uses advanced fluid drive technology to maintain constant pad pressure and produce more consistent results. Unlike other machines using spring mechanisms that vary when a metal coil compresses or extends, SteadyOne automatically adjusts the deck as the pad wears to apply the same pad pressure throughout the burnishing operation. Floor care professionals can now get the same one-pass results today and tomorrow.