- Medium diameter nylon bristles filled with fine silicon carbide abrasives
- Long life, durable, and utilizes aggressive bristle action
- Ultimate conformability with optimum cleaning action
- Brush easily attached like a floor pad
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Use floor the floor brush on low speed rotary floor machines or autoscrubbers.
- Choose a cleaning chemical appropriate for the cleaning task to be performed.
- Mount brushes on a floor pad drive assembly.
- Rinse out the brush with water after each use.
- If soil is caked on, soak the brush in appropriate cleaning chemical prior to rinsing in water (stripping chemical, general purpose cleaner, ect;).
- Remove brush from the machine or raise it off the floor after use to prevent damage to bristles.