- Use with Diversey J-Fill QuattroSelect chemical dispensing system
- Concentrated, one-step, EPA-registered disinfectant bathroom cleaner
- Kills HIV-1, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, E. coli, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, and other microorganisms
- 10 minute contact time
- Use in and out of bathroom to clean and disinfectant a variety of hard surfaces
- Suitable for use on chrome, brass, or other polished metal surfaces
- Use on hard, nonporous surface areas of toilet areas, behind and under sinks and counters, garbage cans, garbage storage areas, and other places where bacterial growth can cause malodors
- Floral fragrance
- 2 liter concentrate bottle yields 85 ready-to-use gallons
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
Dilute Diversey Crew NA SC Non-Acid Bathroom Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate using the J-Fill QuattroSelect dispenser into a properly labeled bottle or bucket.
- Apply solution to hard, nonporous surfaces, thoroughly wetting surfaces with a cloth, mop, sponge, sprayer, or by immersion.
- If using a sprayer, use a coarse spray device at 6 to 8 inches distance from the surface and then rub with a brush, sponge, or cloth.
- Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Wipe dry with a cloth, sponge, or mop, or allow to air dry.
- For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is recommended.
- Prepare fresh solution daily or more often if the solution becomes visible dirty or diluted.
- Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables, and stovetops with potable water before reuse.
- Do not use on utensils, glassware, and dishes as a disinfectant.
- If surfaces are visibly dirty, preclean first.
- Empty toilet bowl or urinal and apply the solution to exposed surfaces and under the rim with a cloth, mop, sponge, or sprayer.
- Brush or swab thoroughly.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes and then flush.
- When properly diluted, this product is an effective fungicide against the athlete’s foot fungus when used on surfaces in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower, and bath areas, and exercise facilities.
- Follow disinfection directions.
- Apply solution using a cloth, mop, sponge, or sprayer.
- Wipe or allow to air dry.