- Kit includes everything you need to clean a griddle in half of the time
- Effectively removes baked-on food and cooking oil from griddles
- No rinse is necessary
- Works with medium to hot griddles (300-350° F) to save on cool-down time
- Griddle cleaning doesn’t have to be a tedious, messy, and dangerous chore
- Offers a better way to get your griddle gleaming and shiny
- No more stopping to scrub during a busy shift
- Clean 40% faster with the fast acting griddle system
- Kit includes:
- 6 packets of Scotch-Brite Quick Clean Griddle Liquid 700-40
- 6 Scotch-Brite Quick Clean Heavy Duty Griddle Pads 746
- 1 Scotch-Brite Multi-Purpose Pad Holder 405-R
- 1 Scotch-Brite Squeegee 410
- 1 instructional wall chart
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
- Scrape the griddle with a spatula to remove loose food debris.
- Attach the Quick Clean pad to the pad holder.
- Pour 2-4 oz of the liquid evenly over medium-hot griddle.
- Immediately spread liquid around the griddle.
- Use moderate pressure to scour away burnt-on food soil.
- Move liquid into the grease trap using the squeegee.
- Turn the griddle off and wipe down the surface using a thick, wet cloth.
- Season griddle with a thin coating of cooking oil and then wipe off excess oil with a dry cloth.
- Thoroughly rinse pad, pad holder, and squeegee. Apply a new pad after 3-4 cleanings or when pad is no longer effective at scouring.
There are no reviews yet.